- Product Description
- Blackmores Superkids® Multi Chewables are 99.5% sugar free and still taste delicious.
- Kids naturally enjoy a sweet taste but we all know that sugar isn’t good for a growing kid’s teeth or body.
- Sweetened with xylitol - naturally derived sweeteners from natural carbohydrate sources and also from stevia – from the leaves of the stevia plant.
- Free from artificial flavours and colours. We use natural strawberry flavour and the natural colour from black carrot juice to deliver a delicious chewable supplement.
- Round biconvex beige/red-brown speckled chewable tablet
- Additional Information
Pack Size 60 Disclaimers No Allergy No Health Warnings Not suitable for children under 2 years Excess consumption may have a laxative effect This is a therapeutic product, not a lolly Always read the label, use only as directed. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate Dosage Children 2-12 years - Chew (do not swallow whole) 1 tablet a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed. Faq https://www.blackmores.com.au/products/superkids-multi-chewables
Zinc oxide (zinc 1 mg) 1.2 mg Ferrous fumarate (iron 1.25 mg) 3.8 mg Calcium hydrogen phosphate- anhydrous (calcium 5 mg) 17 mg Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 5 mg) 24.2 mg Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 6 mg Sodium ascorbate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 10 mg) 11.3 mg Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 10 mg Total vitamin C 20 mg Folic acid 50 µg Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 750 ng Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 12.5 µg) 125 µg d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 15 IU) 12.4 mg Biotin 25 µg Potassium iodide (iodine 75 µg) 98.3 µg Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 100 IU) 2.5 µg Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, vitamin B1 284 μg) 350 µg Riboflavin (vitamin b2) 550 µg Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6 534 μg) 650 µg Retinyl acetate (vitamin A 582.5 IU, RE 175 μg) 200 µg Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 1.5 mg) 1.63 mg
Write Your Own Review